Saturday, September 01, 2007

03.04.2000
San Diego CIF Girl's Basketball Championships
Mt. Carmel High vs. El Camino High

Mt. Carmel girls win it all

The Mt. Carmel High School girl's basketball team had a great season my senior year. They won this championship in thrilling overtime fashion. They played the defending Division I champions, El Camino High School. I remember every girl on that team had her hair in cornrows, which looked pretty cool. It was almost like it was a part of their uniform. The final score was 55-54. This was also my first game watched at the beautiful Cox Arena on the campus of San Diego State University. I yelled so loudly at this game that my voice was shot for the next couple days.

Labels: , , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?